Clinical Counselling for Vegans
Online Counselling for Vegans
I have had a vegan life style for many years and I understand the challenges of being vegan in a world that is not. I can relate to what my clients experience. I will support you whether your issues are related to your vegan life style or regarding other challenges in your life.
“I believe in our ability to change, to learn, to grow, to develop our full potential, to find our place in the world and stand up for it.”
I use an integrative approach to support your process and to help you create the change you want or need. I use tools such as mindfulness, coaching, strengths based approach, compassion based approach, cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), solution focused therapy, motivational interviewing and clinical hypnotherapy.
What can I help you with?
- Finding comfort in the world, connecting with your power and your individuality,
- Conflict resolution with family and friends related to a vegan life style,
- Conflict resolution on other issues
- The anguish of being Vegan a world that is not,
- Personal growth,
- Life balance,
- Anxiety, depression, stress management,
- Feeling of isolation,
- Loss and grief,
- End of life counselling,
- Career and life transition.
Online Video-Based Counselling Sessions
Comfortable and convenient. You will need to be in a private and quiet space with a computer, a tablet or a smart phone.
Over the Phone Counselling Sessions
I will call you at the time of our session. You will need to be in a private and quiet space.